Dec 6, 2012

Greenville Home has Extensive Damage After Fire

The Greenville Fire Department was dispatched at 11:43 a.m., on Dec. 5, on reported smoke coming from a second story window at 732 Washington Ave., Greenville. First arriving engine companies found heavy smoke coming from a second floor window at the rear of the structure. The residents were not home at the time the fire was discovered by persons at the adjacent school building. One firefighter suffered minor injuries in fighting the fire.

The fire originated in a second floor bathroom in the area of a vanity containing the lavatory. Damage was extensive in the bathroom and fire damage extended out from this room into the second floor hallway.

Mutual Aid was received from Ansonia, Greenville Township Fire and Rescue and New Madison Fire Departments.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons